Macon Film Festival looking for an exciting "LOOK" for the 10th Anniversary
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: Branding & Marketing Materials for 2015 Macon Film Festival
FESTIVAL OVERVIEW & MISSION STATEMENT
Surrounded by a rich musical and southern culture, the Macon Film Festival celebrates independent films while promoting filmmaking for entertainment, inspiration, education, and economic development.
The Macon Film Festival is held annually in the heart of historic downtown Macon’s arts and culture center. The 2015 festival will mark the 10thanniversary of the film festival that is scheduled for July 16th –19th.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL OBJECTIVE
The Macon Film Festival is seeking proposals for the creation and implementation of the 2015 festival brand. The intent of this RFP is to identify and contract with a qualified designer, firm, or agency to develop the2015 brand.
· Create the look of the 2015 festival for marketing and merchandise purposes
· Build and broaden awareness of the Macon Film Festival
· Create and maintain a consistent visual identity for 2015 festival programs and events
Below is a breakdown of the 2015 festival needs. The selected applicant will provide final designed files of the items listed below in a high-resolution PDF and JPEG file formats unless noted otherwise. The festival Marketing Committee will handle all printing expenses.
· 2015Festival Logo (PSD, EPS, PDF, and JPEG versions required)
· Call for Submissions Ad (728 x 90, 300 x 250,180 x 600)
· Ticket Special Ad (728 x 90, 300 x 250,180 x 600)
· Generic2015 Festival Ad (728 x 90, 300 x 250,180 x 600)
· Festival T-Shirt Design - Front & Back
· All Access Pass Design - Front & Back (3.75 x 5.25)
· Screening Pass Design - Front & Back (3.75 x 5.25)
· Venue Poster Design (36 x 48)
· Promotional Poster Design (11 x 17)
· 2015Festival Logo – September 19, 2014
· Call for Submissions Ad – October 3, 2014
· Ticket Ad– March 20, 2015
· Generic Festival Ad – May 29, 2015
· Festival T-Shirt Design – May 29, 2015
· All-Access Pass Design – May 29, 2015
· Screening Pass Design – May 29, 2015
· Venue Poster Design - May 29, 2015
· Generic Poster Design - May 29, 2015
· Prospective Funders
· Festival Audience
· Festival Filmmakers
· Partner Organizations
· Regional and Local Media
· A proposal outlining your qualifications
· An outline of how the projects above would be carried out
· An estimate of fees to be charged and possible incurred expenses
· Relevant previous project examples or design portfolio
· Contact information of three references of clients from the past 18 months
BASIS OF FINAL SELECTION
The Macon Film Festival Board of Directors and Marketing Committee will evaluate applicant proposals and make the final selection based on:
· The quality of the proposal and the adequacy of required information
· The estimate of project fees
· Experience in developing a brand for other organizations and/or businesses
· Feedback from provided references
· The applicant’s capacity and willingness to adhere to set project deadlines
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUESTIONS
The festival Marketing Committee strongly encourages you to visit the festival website at www.maconfilmfestival.com.
TIMELINE & DEADLINE INFORMATION
RFP Notifications: June 16, 2014
Proposals Deadline: June 30, 2014
Contract Notification: July 18, 2014
Upon review of proposals the festival marketing committee may request a meeting with applicants to further discuss the proposal before the contract notification deadline of July 18, 2014.
Deadline: All proposals must be mailed or e-mailed to the addresses below by June 30, 2014. Proposals received after June 30, 2014 will not be accepted.
Macon Film Festival
PO Box 929
Macon, Georgia 31202-0929