Surrounded by a rich musical and southern culture, the Macon Film Festival celebrates independent films while promoting filmmaking for entertainment, inspiration, education, and economic development.
Bragg Jam + Macon Film Festival: 10 days of Film & Music
Volunteers, we need you!
Sign up for four-hour time slots.
2016 Macon Film Festival - Official Selection Winners
- Best of 'Student Shorts' Category: BIRD DOG directed by Katrina Whalen
- Best of 'LGBT' Category: HOW TO BE ALONE directed by Erez Eisenstein
- Best of 'Documentary' Category: YOU SEE ME directed by Linda J. Brown
- Best of 'Narrative Shorts' Category: COWBOYS directed by Bernabe Rico
- Best of 'Narrative Feature' Category: JASMINE directed by Dax Phelan
- Best of 'Southern' Category: FARMER/VETERAN directed by Alix Blair & Jeremy Lange
- Best of 'Music' Category: CAB ELVIS director Andrew Franks
- The Melvyn Douglass 'Best in Show' Award: AUTUMN FALL directed by Jan Vardoen
- Audience Choice - Narrative Feature: JERICO directed by Seckeita Lewis
- Audience Choice - Narrative Short: ALMOST HOME directed by BJ Golnick
- Audience Choice - Documentary: HOTEL CLERMONT directed by Heather Hutson
Click HERE to register for the Sundance Institute Shorts Master Class
Space is limited so sign up now! Participation is FREE!